Saturday 17 February 2007

Hard Disc Overflow!

It's Thursday, I´ve just received my second massage, and am now on my way to the a tango waltz class. I am in trance - the whole trip. The shiatsu is doing something rather strange with my body. Arriving at the school, I hardly make it up the stairs. The class with Hector 'Negro' Corona and Silvina passes by in a flash. Right after half-time, my mind transcends to outer space. From there on the new moves are not manageable for my feet anymore...
I skip the next class and go home to a home-made vegetable soup, which gives me just enough energy to take a taxi to yet another milonga - Niño Bien. Though, the brain ain't working at all, and neither do the feet. The 'good boy' calls it an early night - leaving already at 10 past 3 a.m...

The lesson learned to day: Never get a massage before a 90 minutes of tango class!

No comments: