Sunday 18 February 2007

The show must go on...

After an amazing show of the DNI instructors and their friends it became quite a long night at Salón Canning (6 a.m.) - getting up today was difficult! Actually, many things are rather difficult today... I have to start packing and thinking of going home to Norway again. I have to attend my last classes today, buy some last cositas - and worst - say good-bye to all the marvellous people I met here in Buenos Aires!
Walking up the stairs is funny today - I become sentimental, thinking: "Oh, my last time up these stairs, my last this and my last that... And I am a bit afraid I will forget to say bye to the people I wanted to, or not getting their e-mail addresses. You know what leaving a good place and good people is all about...

The Chacarera class (Argentinian folklore) is fun - and at La Viruta we are going to try it tonight. There I'll also meet Javier & Maria again, who gave me my first private tango lesson (besides my queridos l&&l) in Sweden last year.

Then it´s time to say good-bye to the DNI family. It takes ages - it´s fun, and sad as well. Addresses and kisses are exchanged and I we try to find you where we one day all could meet again... Who knows ... the tango world is even smaller than the real one... But for now, the show must go on...

The next two days I will prepare my return, start to reflect and write my BA Conclusion, which makes this my second last post on this blog. Thanks for following the blog, amigos!

No comments: